All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionGil Kane, one of the most influential and dynamic artists in comics, made his name with his 1960s work on GREEN LANTERN and THE ATOM. After working at Marvel Comics in the 1970s on titles including THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, CONAN and more, Kane shifted to animation, where he served as a character designer on the 1988 Superman animated TV series. He returned to DC in the 1980s to illustrate the adventures of Superman. Kane's dynamic artwork shined on titles like ACTION COMICS, SUPERMAN and others, where he drew t only The Man of Steel and his supporting cast but also numerous guest stars including The Flash, The Atom, the Teen Titans, Hawkman and Animal Man.
- Author BiographyGil Kane is recognized as one of the most influential artists in comic books, with a string of credits at DC, Marvel and other companies that includes Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Atom, The Flash, Conan, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and many others. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, he was the artist tapped to relaunch both Green Lantern and The Atom, and, during the '60s, he was responsible for the first mass-market comic books, including the magazine His Name is Savage and the illustrated paperback novel Blackmark. With writer Ron Goulart, Kane created the newspaper comic strip STAR HAWKS.
- Author(s)Gil Kane
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight935 g
- Width170 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Artist(s)Gil Kane
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.