All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mill Hill Billies are a bunch of junior school friends, full of rmal pranks but totally committed to each other. After their first adventure in The Magic Coin it is a delight to be able to offer The Talking Skull. This involves a school trip to the west of Ireland where they discover some very sinister happenings that put the Billies in great danger.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Malley, 46 years old and involved in the construction industry, describes himself as 'a big kid at heart.' That undoubtedly explains his incredible talent in creating such exciting and entertaining stories for Junior School children. This is the second book in the Mill Hill Billies series and once this one is read we know his fans will be waiting anxiously for the next in the series.
- Publisheri2i Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprinti2i Publishing
- Content Note12 colour
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.