All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.01
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionFrom mountain heights to canyon depths, Arizona offers more opportunities for adventure than most people would contemplate in a lifetime. John Anneri has experienced more Arizona adventures than most, and he shares them in this book. It features 50 excursions canyoneering, trekking, climbing, river running, and even car touring plus an overview of geology, ecology, and climate, and an introduction to Native American tribes and state history. Maps, travel tes, and planning essentials such as water sources and supply points help make this an indispensable guide for outdoor excitement.
- Author BiographyAuthor and photographer John Annerino has been documenting the natural beauty, indigenous peoples, and political upheaval of the American West and Mexican borderlands for two decades. A contract photo-journalist for the New York and Paris-based photo agencies Liaison International and Time Inc. s TimePix, he is the author of 26 books and 23 single-artist calendars. Annerino has worked and consulted on the U.S. Mexico border for many news, documentary, and feature film projects including ABC Primetime, CNN, PBS, Life Magazine, Newsweek, Time, and National Geographic Adventure.
- Author(s)John Annerino
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.