All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs advertising an area of interest for you? ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION is a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practices of advertising. The course explores the social, ethical, and legal issues of advertising, historical influences, strategies, and media decision processes as well as integrated marketing communications. You will gain kwledge of techniques used in current advertising, including print, broadcast, and digital. The text provides an overview of how communication tools can be used to reach target audiences and increase consumer kwledge. ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION employs relevant ads, exhibits, and photographs to capture your interest and through its writing style, gives a solid understanding of advertising along with the challenges facing the promotion, advertising, and marketing industries today. Prepare for the high energy excitement of advertising today with the powerful, leading content in ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION, its accompanying supplements, and author-driven learning and teaching support.
- Author BiographyKen Kaser taught business and marketing courses in Nebraska and Texas high schools for 30 years. He currently serves as the Director for the Event Management and Sales Certificate program at Conrad Hilton College at the University of Houston. Ken has authored or co-authored seven books; written national, state, and local curriculum; served in many professional leadership roles; and earned numerous teaching awards at the national, state, and regional levels.
- Author(s)Ken Kaser
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1255 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.