All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutdoor advertising is one of the oldest and purest forms of communication. Until w, however, it has remained largely undocumented. Advertising Outdoors looks at the creative ingenuity of art directors and copywriters who devise the artwork and ideas for outdoor advertising, to explore how their artistic input drives an industry that supplies large-scale frames, billboards, transit shelters, bus sides, taxis, airships and many other locations. David Bernstein also analyses the rise of commercial art and the development of advertising, with close reference to successful advertising campaigns. This book will be of ermous interest to designers, advertising professionals and clients, though less accessible to any reader who is intrigued by the complex mechanics of the apparently simple world of advertising.
- Author BiographyDavid Bernstein was Creative Director of three major international agencies before founding his own agency, The Creative Business. He has been awarded the Advertising Association's Mackintosh Medal for professional and public services to advertising.
- Author(s)David Bernstein
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note588 illustrations, (553 colour )
- Weight1474 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.