All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvertising and Reality: A Global Study of Representation and Content offers, for the first time, an extensive study of the way our life is represented in advertising. Leading scholars from different countries, who specialize in marketing communication and media studies, review and analyze different advertising contents and give us a truly cross-cultural view of the matter. Among the contents that are thoroughly discussed throughout the book one finds sexuality, violence, family activities, gender roles, vocations, mirities roles, periodical reconstruction and more. This book provides an up-to-date picture of the way modern life is portrayed in the most popular format of marketing communication worldwide.
- Author BiographyAmir Hetsroni is an associate professor in the school of communication at Ariel University Center, Israel. A study published in 2008 in the Journal of Advertising listed Dr. Hetsroni among the one-hundred most prolific authors in advertising scholarly journals over the last decade.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note20
- Weight585 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmir Hetsroni
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.