All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic advice for starting, growing and managing your own business. The author shares her eight basic principles for success in owning and managing your own business. The author has taught these principles to hundreds of successful business owners. This is an updated version of the original Advice From the Lemonade Stand published in 1998 containing additional pages and updated examples. The book explains how to grow from being a widget maker to become the owner of a company that makes widgets. Simple, easy and fun to read, the books serves as a basic primer and as a system of guidelines to increase your chances of being a successful business owner.
- Author BiographyCarroll Cobb holds undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Georgia and the University of South Carolina Law Center. She started and managed a multi-million dollar business and has spent years teaching other entrepreneurs how to increase their chances for success by applying the eight basic principles set out in her first book, Advice From the Lemonade Stand. The Second edition, now available through Amazon, and other retailers provides updated marketing information and an additional thirty pages of sound business advice. More about the author can be found at www.advicefromthelemonadestand.com.
- Author(s)Carroll Cobb
- PublisherCarroll Cobb
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarroll Cobb
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.