Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn line with earlier editions, this book enables the student practitioner to learn the technique of advocacy by way of an analytical approach. Judge Michael Hyam believes that the principles of advocacy may be learnt by application and practice. He illustrates a method of preparing speeches which may be adapted to any kind of case, and this edition amplifies the chapters on this aspect of advocacy. The principles are explained by analysis and illustrated with examples of both good and bad practice. The reader should find that in this way the rules of good advocacy become clear and that potentially serious mistakes can be avoided. This book has expanded upon the areas of preparation in different types of cases, on the form of submissions and on advocacy in the family courts.
- Author BiographyJudge Michael Hyam has been a Circuit Judge since 1984. He is currently the Recorder of London. Formerly he was Resident Judge at Norwich Combined Court and The Designated Family Judge in Norwich. He practised on The South Eastern Circuit for 22 years and has taught advocacy at the Inns of Court School of Law for many years.
- Author(s)Michael Hyam
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/1999
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstone Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.