All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducational culture continues to languish due to edification's inability to provide student-based techlogy-enhanced strategies that encourage and nurture students while embracing a student-centric approach to learning. Providing student-based techlogy-enhanced educational stratagems shows promise as a means to shift educational practices and augment student performance outcomes. Advocacy for Change in Educational Culture intends to provide a compilation of conceptual frameworks, research in the field of educational techlogies, available educational techlogies, implications for career and leadership, and developmental architectures for pedagogical practices, whether face-to-face, hybrid, or virtual that is evolving educational culture. Combining techlogy and the creativity of students, providing remote access, and designing curricular presentations that make use of student-centric architectures, may promote enhanced performance outcomes academically as the student enjoys n-stereotypical educational culture. Offering virtual and techlogy-enhanced educational culture many times tasks students with their own edifying progress. This shift in responsibility nurtures critical thinking and seems to develop intellectual maturity as the student navigates curriculum via techlogy-enhanced means. Advocacy for Change in Educational Culture reports and proposes alternatives to traditional educational practices, offering stakeholders options for an educational culture t widely present in modern education. By exploring educational techlogies and focusing on what works in disseminating curriculum, Advocacy for Change in Educational Culture introduces educators to skill-set opportunities that evolve current educational culture.
- Author BiographyDr Eberwein is a life-long learner. He is a certified human subject researcher and review principle for the Association of Leadership Educators (ALE) conference committee. Since obtaining his doctorate degree in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Educational Technology, Dr. Eberwein has devoted several years to the study of educational technology-enhanced architectures through systematic research with students. He is the founder of FPeLearning Systems since 2009, Adjunct Faculty at North Idaho College since 2006, and is an educational consultant for business, industry, education, and government on learning management systems (LMS), information systems design (ISD), instructional design architecture, and the development of digital courseware for online training. He is the author of the NOVA Science Publication (The FPeLearning System for Education: Systematic Research on Creative Technology Integration into Classroom Practice). His tireless commitment to the betterment of education continues with this compilation of experts in the field of virtual education and continues to devote countless hours to the advancement of technology into pedagogical constructs.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDale Herold Eberwein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.