All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, engaging customer advocates is one of the most powerful marketing strategies available to you. Advocates provide third-party validation and positive relevance; build and protect brands, and create exceptionally effective content to influence buyer decisions. Sales teams enjoy the benefits of advocates, too, through case studies, referrals/introductions, and assistance in securing renewals. Advocate Marketing: Strategies for Building Buzz, Leveraging Customer Satisfaction and Creating Relationships shows CMOs, business development leaders, and customer success professionals, and sales executives exactly how to leverage this powerful approach. Barbara Thomas helps you make the business case, outlines the strategic requirements, and presents powerful best practices and case studies. You'll learn from the experience of recognized leaders in advocacy marketing, from Intel and Citrix to Sirius Decisions, Influitive, Reputation Advocates, Boulder Logic, and RO/Invations. Most important, Thomas introduces a systematic, five-step strategy for leveraging this powerful opportunity. You'll discover how to: *Build a complete strategic plan for advocate marketing*Define best-practice program processes and policies*Establish internal resources, team, organizations, and budgets*Choose and integrate the right techlogy and tools*Establish and apply the right KPI metrics and analytics What others say about you carries far more weight than anything you can say about yourself. Advocate Marketing will help you transform that simple reality into a powerful competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyBarbara Thomas is president of Creative Tactics and is recognized for helping large and small organizations with high-impact, award-winning programs. Known as BT to her associates, she offers the benefit of more than 25 years of experience with corporate and governmental institutions to engage their customers and turn them into advocates. Clients appreciate her clear, direct communication and insight into their business. As a Certified Direct Marketing and Certified eMarketing professional, BT is the recent winner of the 2016 Killer Content award and has served on boards of national marketing organizations, speaks at marketing events, volunteers her time to mentoring, and provides pro bono marketing services to small independent business owners. She and her husband live in North Potomac with their two dogs, one cat, and thousands of honeybees. BT is an award-winning beekeeper in the state of Maryland.
- Author(s)Barbara Thomas
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Weight438 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.