All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe studies in A Polyethnic Region in East-Central Europe are devoted to the Hungarian mirity in Slovakia, examining the altered Hungarian- Slovak relationship from various angles. They analyze the conflicts between Slovak and Hungarian nationalism, the historical stages in the organization of mirity selfgovernment, and the system of relations termed the triadic nexus by scholars, in which Hungary's attempts at territorial revision and Slovakia's efforts at assimilation often put the Hungarian community in Slovakia in a difficult position.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Szarka served as director of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences' Minority Research Station from 2000 to 2009.
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Content Notemaps
- Weight738 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLaszlo Szarka
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.