All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition is part of a new series of commentaries on the Aeneid. Each volume is edited by a scholar of Roman epic and designed with the needs of today's college Latin students in mind. A two-volume edition of all books in the Aeneid will be derived from the series. This is Book Four in the series.
- Author BiographyJames O'Hara is the George L. Paddison Professor of Latin at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of Death and the Optimistic Prophecy in Vergil's Aeneid (Princeton 1990), True Names: Vergil and the Alexandrian Tradition of Etymological Wordplay (Ann Arbor 1996), and Inconsistency in Roman Epic: Studies in Catullus, Lucretius, Vergil, Ovid and Lucan (Cambridge 2007).
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Focus Vergil Aeneid Commentaries
- Place of PublicationUSA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJames J. O'Hara,Randall Toth Ganiban
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.