All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn view of continuing growth in air refuelable fighters and the likely shortfall in tanker aircraft during large- scale conflict, the United States Air Force should reexamine its current policy of refueling tactical fighters with the boom and receptacle system only. At the present time, all modern Air Force fighters must use the same single boom and receptacle system employed by bomber and airlift aircraft, a system that allows the tanker to service only one aircraft at a time. Because of budget constraints on tanker procurement as well as wartime operational demands on tactical fighters, we must find a more efficient means of employing these vital defense assets.
- Author(s)March R Cobb
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.