All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Microsoft Windows[trademark] based software package on DVD, titled AeroDYNAMIC, provides a single integrated package with one universal user interface providing access to virtual laboratories, simulations, and design synthesis and analysis software based on the methods presented in the text. Pentium III or better and 128 Mb of RAM; Microsoft Office XP and a web browser like Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Author(s)John J. Bertin,Randall J. Stiles,Ray Whitford,Steven A. Brandt
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.