All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical reference tool for any navigator, the ninth edition of the Aeronautical Chart User's Guide presents the most up-to-date information on charts adhering to Visual Flight Rule (VFR) Instrument Flying Rule (IFR). Hundreds of color images throughout the book are paired with easy-to-understand explanations and definitions. This concise guide allows pilots and students to successfully pre-plan flight paths through any type of environment from man-made obstacles to natural terrain. In addition, the updated Aeronautical Chart User's Guide is a great study aid for current pilots who are preparing for additional certification and for potential pilots who are interested in applying for their first license.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration has its roots in the Air Commerce Act of 1926, but was founded under its current name with the passing of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958. It strives to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.
- Author(s)Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.