All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the Aeronautical/Aerospace Student or Practicing Engineer Find the material you are looking for without having to sort through unnecessary information. Intended for undergraduate and graduate students and professionals in the field of aeronautical/aerospace engineering, the Aerospace Engineering Pocket Reference is a concise, portable, go-to guide covering the entire range of information on the aerospace industry. This unique text affords readers the convenience of pocket-size portability, and presents expert kwledge on formulae and data in a way that is quickly accessible and easily understood. The convenient pocket reference includes conversion factors, unit systems, physical constants, mathematics, dynamics and mechanics of materials, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, electrical engineering, aerodynamics, aircraft performance, propulsion, orbital mechanics, attitude determination, and attitude dynamics. It also contains appendices on chemistry, properties of materials, atmospheric data, compressible flow tables, shock wave tables, and solar system data. This authoritative text: * Contains specifically tailored sections for aerospace engineering * Provides key information for aerospace students * Presents specificity of information (only formulae and tables) for quick and easy reference The Aerospace Engineering Pocket Reference covers basic data as well as background information on mathematics and thermal processing, and houses more than 1000 equations and over 200 tables and figures in a single guide.
- Author BiographySean Tavares is a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a BS in Aerospace Engineering.
- Author(s)Sean Tavares
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note226 black & white illustrations, 64 black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width89 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.