All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFuture techlogies may allow a direct reduction of core entities or centers of gravity on an operating air base. Reducing the core entities has a direct impact on base defense. As fewer things become critical for sustained operations, defending them becomes easier. Further, there is a direct synergism in operability and defense. The same techlogies that improve operability by making it easier to complete the mission, or by reducing the cost of doing business, also reduce the number of core entities, thereby reducing defense requirements.On the air base of 1996, there are many core entities. Degrading or destroying any of the ascribed core entities could degrade mission accomplishment. For the AEROSPACE base of 2025, very few things should be core.
- Author(s)M Mayes
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.