All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self-contained and systematic account of affine differential geometry from a contemporary view, t only covering the classical theory, but also introducing more modern developments. In order both to cover as much as possible and to keep the text of a reasonable size, the authors have concentrated on the significant features of the subject and their relationship and application to such areas as Riemannian, Euclidean, Lorentzian and projective differential geometry. In so doing, they also provide a modern introduction to the last. Some of the important geometric surfaces considered are illustrated by computer graphics, making this a physically and mathematically attractive book for all researchers in differential geometry, and for mathematical physicists seeking a quick entry to the subject.
- Author(s)Katsumi Nomizu,Takeshi Sasaki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/1994
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byB. Bollobas,W. Fulton,A. Katok,F. Kirwan,P. Sarnak,B. Simon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.