All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting-edge collection of detailed, step-by-step techniques and protocols for constructing, evaluating, and using affinity-based biosensors. Ideal for vices starting research in their field or experienced researchers wanting to use a biosensor for a specific analytical measurement, the methods detailed here allow biochemists, analytical chemists, microbiologists, and engineers to successfully apply biosensor techlogy to their specific problems. The techniques include the use of antibodies and membrane receptors to construct optical, thermal, acoustic, and electrochemically based biosensors. Additional techniques involve antibodies, receptors, nucleic acids, liposomes, and eukaryotic cells. A companion volume, Enzyme and Microbial Biosensors: Protocols and Techniques, by Mulchandani & Rogers, concentrates on enzyme-biosensors.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Biotechnology
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAshok Mulchandani,Kim R. Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1998
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.