All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this edition is to introduce the beginner to the basics of affinity chromatography and provide practical kwledge for the development of affinity separation protocols. Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition guides readers through new state of the art protocols, molecular modelling, and the study of ligand-target interactions. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is designed as a useful resource for those interested in the rapid and quantitative isolation of biomolecules with high purity.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1286
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight916 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySenta Reichelt
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.