All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAffirmative Action examines the larger structure of institutional white privilege in education, and compares the magnitude of white racial preference with the policies typically envisioned when the term racial preference is used. In doing so, the book demonstrates that the American system of education is both a reflection of and a contributor to a structure of institutionalized racism and racial preference for the dominant majority.
- Author BiographyTim J. Wise is the Race and Ethnicity Editor for LIP magazine. He speaks, writes, and advocates across the country to dismantle racism.
- Author(s)Tim J Wise
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePositions: Education, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.