All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the vexing problem of housing exclusion and the related financial fallout, which has come into sharp relief since the onset of the housing-led global credit crisis. The book looks at the dimensions of affordable housing finance, compares current policy approaches in the US, UK and Australia, and works towards solutions.
- Author BiographyKIM HAWTREY is Professor of Economics at Hope College Michigan, USA. Previously, he was Chief Economist at Colonial Bank, Australia, and Economic Advisor with the Reserve Bank, Australia. He serves on the editorial board of the Finsia Journal of Applied Finance, and chaired the Affordable Housing National Research Consortium, a peak policy committee of CEOs from leading housing industry bodies.
- Author(s)Kim Hawtrey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight407 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.