All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanada and Germany are among the largest contributors to the international mission in Afghanistan, with troops in different parts of the country, fulfilling different roles. This title presents a Canadian-German dialogue that show a debate, both operational and existential, within NATO concerning Afghanistan and the future of the alliance.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Ehrhart is director, Centre for European Peace and Security Studies, Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy, Hamburg Charles Pentland is director, Centre for International Relations, Queen's University.
- Author(s)Charles Pentland,Hans Georg Ehrhart
- PublisherQueen's University
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintQueen's University
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.