All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful princess...A ble prince...Two worlds colliding...Zara is the princess of Garimu, a kingdom where the people can absorb the elements and wield them as they please. Strong-willed yet naive, she is the strongest wielder to be born in generations. Johar is the solemn and responsible prince of Birin. He is engaged to be married and is preparing to ascend to the throne of his kingdom. Through a twist of fate, these two very different people are brought together as the survival of both of their kingdoms hangs in the balance. Can Zara and Johar put their differences aside in order to save their homes from the catastrophe that is about to befall them? Aflame is a thrilling story of love, sacrifice and growing up. The book is the perfect read for young adults, who will enjoy watching the characters change and grow with their experiences.
- Author(s)N.M. Bello
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.