All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionEver since the Wild West days of Kit Carson and the Comstock Lode, visitors have been drawn to Re-Tahoe in search of adventure. Today, the best adventures are found outdoors, where hikers can take lakeside strolls, mountain ascents, or simple walks with dogs and kids. Afoot & Afield: Re-Tahoe, by local author Mike White, features more than 175 trips in a diverse range of terrain around Lake Tahoe and the communities of Re, Sparks, Carson City, and Minden-Gardnerville. These trips are tailored for every type of hiker, and many are suited for mountain bikers. This new edition features 26 new hikes and all updated content.
- Author BiographyMike White is the author or coauthor of 19 outdoor guides, including award-winning books Top Trails Lake Tahoe and 50 Classic Hikes in Nevada. Mike also has contributed to Sunset and Backpacker magazines and the Reno Gazette Journal newspaper. He lives in Reno, NV with his wife.
- Author(s)Mike White
- PublisherWilderness Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAfoot and Afield
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Press
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.