All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe harvest is ripe in a Black Country pear orchard. Seasoned hands settle to familiar tasks and the ritual education of newcomers. But corrupted lands yield a bitter crop. The weather turns, friction mounts, and pesticide begins to fall. Kenneth Tynan wrote in The Observer, Not since Look Back in Anger has a playwright made a debut more striking than this.
- Author BiographyDavid Rudkin's first play, Afore Night Comes, staged by the Royal Shakespeare Company in their 1962 experimental season, informed the Company's revolutionizing approach to the performance of Shakespeare. David writes for television, radio, and theatre.
- Author(s)David Rudkin
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.