All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree will is a frightening yet magnificent part of what it means to be human. Dr. Carl Begley analyzes and uncovers how we defend against the fearful elements of our God-given freedom, diminishing our individual dignity and magnificence. This book recommends the sometimes difficult path of horing our free will by forgoing excuses. When we recognize and take responsibility for our choices, we can enjoy the optimism that comes with personal empowerment.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his forty years of private practice in clinical psychology, Dr. Begley has taught the psychology of religion. He has published a half-dozen articles in professional journals, including some on the subject of Charismatic Christians as patients. He currently lives in Florida with his wife. They have three children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carl E. Begley
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.