All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA genuinely comparative study of the different trajectories and experiences of independent African states. This expanded, revised and updated new edition of an established text w includes the latest scholarship and features more on issues such as AIDS, urbanization, South Sudan, questions of citizenship and the importance of transnational spaces.
- Author BiographyPAUL NUGENT Professor of Comparative African History and Director of the Centre of African Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK. He was formerly Chairman of the African Borderlands Research Network.
- Author(s)Paul Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 8 maps
- Weight1031 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.