All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMany of Africa's ecomies are at a crossroads, with an unprecedented opportunity for sustained growth, structural change, and accelerated development. Each will face a unique set of ecomic and political circumstances, but key to the success of all will be building critically needed infrastructure, deepening regional integration, and building a skilled workforce. Across these three challenges there are new possibilities for corporate and public actors to work in partnership to overcome barriers to investment and structural transformation. This report highlights examples of progress and positive collaboration and identifies areas where African governments can do more to make the most of current opportunities.
- Author BiographyJennifer G. Cooke is director, and Richard Downie deputy director, of the Africa Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Jennifer G. Cooke,Richard D. Downie
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight95 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.