All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is the Sahara Desert? What is Africa's highest mountain? Where do elephants live? This book answers these questions and more as it introduces young readers to the continent of Africa through age-appropriate maps, engaging photographs, and simple text. Topics covered within the book include where the continent is, climate, geography, animals and plants, countries, people and languages, natural resources, cities, and famous places.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Introducing Continents
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.