All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twenty-first century, Africa has emerged as an important source of the United States' energy imports and the world's natural resources, the epicenter of the global HIV/AIDS epidemic, and one of the key battlegrounds in the fight against terrorism. Focusing on major players such as Nigeria, South Africa, and the African Union, this valuable collection offers a comprehensive portrait of Africa in a global political context, even as it argues forcefully that external solutions will never be sufficient to meet the myriad challenges facing the continent.
- Author BiographyOLAYIWOLA ABEGUNRIN is Professor of International Relations and African Studies in the Department of Political Science, Howard University at Washington DC, USA.
- Author(s)Olayiwola Abegunrin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight533 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.