All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by some of the most prominent and influential scholars, writers and critics of the African arts and humanities, including Abiola Irele, Wole Soyinka, Tim Crib, Femi Osofisan and more. Though literary critics and theorists constitute about half of the contributors to the volume, there is a special focus on interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary perspectives. This is particularly pertinent to the wide and complex theme of the collection: Africa in the world and the world in Africa.
- PublisherAfrica Research & Publications
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationTrenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrica Research & Publications
- Weight464 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBiodun Jeyifo
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.