All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1619, the first recorded African slaves arrived on the shores of the English colony of Jamestown in North America. For nearly 250 years, African people were treated as property and forced to perform difficult labor, day in and day out. This title explores the history and culture of the African American people in the years prior to the establishment of the United States. It also discusses the end of slavery and the difficulties that African Americans continue to face today.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCornerstones of Freedom (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width160 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.