All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoanna Grabski and Carol Magee bring together a compelling collection that shows how interviews can be used to generate new meaning and how connecting with artists and their work can transform artistic production into invative critical insights and kwledge. The contributors to this volume include artists, museum curators, art historians, and anthropologists, who address artistic production in a variety of locations and media to question previous uses of interview and provoke alternative understandings of art.
- Author BiographyJoanna Grabski is Associate Professor and Chair of Art History at Denison University.Carol Magee is Associate Professor of Art History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is author of Africa in the American Imagination: Popular Culture, Racialized Identities, and African Visual Culture.
- Author(s)Carol Magee,Joanna Grabski
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleAfrican Expressive Cultures
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.