Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTold in the first person and illustrated with dramatic photography that brings kids close to the action, African Critters gives readers a glimpse into the life of a wildlife photographer. We are with the author in his jeep, with his camera, and even as he's dressing for bed in the wild. From waiting patiently for leopard cubs to come out of their cave, to play to being charged by elephants who were protecting a new baby, to photographing wild dogs hunting impalas, the stories in this book are both intimate and exciting.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Haas has traveled extensively throughout Africa, photographing animals from the ground and from the air. His work has appeared in National Geographic Magazine and has been featured in his books Through the Eyes of the Gods: An Aerial Vision of Africa and Through the Eyes of the Condor: An Aerial Vision of Latin America, both published by National Geographic.
- Author(s)Robert B. Haas
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date14/10/2014
- Content Note180 colour, 20 black and white photographs, 1 map
- Weight706 g
- Width285 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.