All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- Description'The Nile, the white fountains of the Nile...' Her father's last words haunt Harriet Latimer long after she has been rescued from the Nubian desert which they had been attempting to cross. Her rescuer, the insolent and devastatingly handsome Raoul Beauvais, is a French explorer and geographer with the same objective -- to find the source of the Nile in Africa. Despite Harriet's requests, Raoul swears that women have place on his expedition, but he makes an exception for the beautiful Circassian Narinda. Can Harriet realise her father's dream and make the journey that European woman has attempted before?
- Author BiographyMargaret Pemberton is the bestselling author of over thirty novels in many different genres, some of which are contemporary in setting and some historical. She has served as Chairman of the Romantic Novelists' Association and has three times served as a committee member of the Crime Writers' Association. Born in Bradford, she is married to a Londoner, has five children and two dogs and lives in Whitstable, Kent. Apart from writing, her passions are tango, travel, English history and the English countryside.
- Author(s)Margaret Pemberton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Bello
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.