All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions by experts from official agencies in Africa, international financial institutions, the private sector, and academia, this book focuses on financial sector development in Sub-Saharan Africa and how institutions can play a more active role in ecomic development.
- Author BiographyMARC QUINTYN is Division Chief at the International Monetary Fund's Institute, USA. Before joining the IMF, he worked at the Research Department of the National Bank of Belgium and taught at the University of Limburg, Belgium. GENEVIEVE VERDIER is an economist in the African Department of the International Monetary Fund. Before joining the IMF, she was Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University, US. She has also worked as an economist at the Bank of Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGenevieve Verdier,Marc Quintyn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.