All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA condensation and updating of his African Muslims in Antebellum America: A Sourcebook (1984), ted scholar of antebellum black writing and history Dr. Allan D. Austin explores, via portraits, documents, maps, and texts, the lives of 50 sub-Saharan n-peasant Muslim Africans caught in the slave trade between 1730 and 1860. Also includes five maps.
- Author BiographyAllan D. Austin is Professor of English and Afro-American Studies at Springfield College.
- Author(s)Allan D. Austin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.