Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers in-depth analysis of parliamentary development set in a historical context informed by Africa's post-1990s democratic resurgence. In particular, it illustrates how African parliaments are caught between the twin processes of being part of the machinery of government while exercising the function of holding government accountable.
- Author BiographyM.A. MOHAMED SALIH is Professor of Politics of Development both at the Department of Political Science, University of Leiden and the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byM. A. Mohamed Salih
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.