All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will present three main themes of African women: African feminism, women and work, and women and politics, to inform readers of the current debates, to encourage new thinking on these issues, and to indicate areas for needed research.
- Author BiographyMEREDETH TURSHEN Professor of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMeredeth Turshen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.