All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat lies ahead for Africa? Is there any reason to hope that tomorrow will be better than today? It is easy to think that this troubled continent faces a troubled future. After all, Africa has long battled ermous problems for which there are easy answers. Here is a book that challenges popular thinking about Africa and presents a refreshing optimism about her future. But this optimism is t without foundation. In taking a hard look at Africa's often painful past, author Pete Ondeng brings a new interpretation to critical events in her history. And he tackles the continent's most pressing social, ecomic, and political issues, drawing from his experience to illustrate his conviction that Africa's problems will be solved at a personal level. Meticulously researched and eloquently written, Africa's Moment builds a strong case for a bountiful future for the continent. And it offers specific ways that each of us can have in planting the seeds of hope.
- Author(s)Pete Ondeng
- PublisherAsset Capital Ltd.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsset Capital Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.