All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrica's Social Cleavages and Democratization focuses primarily on explaining variation in the occurrence and intensity of African ethnic and religious conflicts across time and space. Kimemia argues that social cleavages have led to polarized party systems and political competition, causing adverse effects on democracy. This comprehensive book presents the most current data, making it the most reliable source available on the effects of social cleavages on multiparty democracy in Africa written by an African scholar.
- Author BiographyDouglas Kimemia is adjunct professor in the political science department of Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Douglas Kimemia
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 31 tables
- Weight721 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.