All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrikaans-English, English-Afrikaans dictionary with over 28,000 entries. It has numbered senses and idioms, and is a compact bilingual resource for learners and visitors to South Africa. It shows parts of speech for every entry to aid correct usage. This new, concise Afrikaans-English, English-Afrikaans dictionary is particularly useful for students of language, and for business purposes. Inexpensive and accessible, it has clear and comprehensive content, with lists of verb structures, auxiliary verbs, irregular verbs, and quick and easy reference to over 28,000 entries. A new dictionary for G&G from 2014. A compact bilingual dictionary for learners of Afrikaans and ideal also for the visitor as well as the student. Contains a large selection of up-to-date words.
- Author BiographyAlet Kruger is a translator and multi-lingual editor and author. Penny Grearson is an editor and multi-lingual author. Both lived in South Africa for many years.
- PublisherWaverley Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLanark
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaverley Books Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width126 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlet Kruger,Penny Grearson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.