After Effects Apprentice: Real-world Skills for the Aspiring Motion Graphics Artist by Chris Meyer, Trish Meyer (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.84+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNew to the 2nd edition: * All instructions, screen shots, Guided Tour video training movies, and project files updated for After Effects CS4. CS3 and CS4 features have been integrated throughout, including the pervasive use of Shape layers, Layer Styles, and Brainstorm * More integration with other Adobe applications, including using After Effects with Illustrator, Photoshop (including new Vanishing Point and 3d Layer exercises) and Flash CS4 * Redesigned first and last lessons, including an all-new final project that walks through the creation of a widescreen broadcast TV promo * Free bonus chapters on the DVD from other books on Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Flash, and broadcast design * Coupon for 15% off stock footage from Artbeats on DVD New CS5 Tip Sheet: Chris and Trish Meyer have authored a PDF that covers all changes a reader (including professors) might experience when using this book (authored for CS4) with After Effects CS5. The PDF is available here: http://www.crishdesign.com/books/After-Effects-Apprentice/index.html If you're new to After Effects and want to get up to speed quickly, After Effects Apprentice was created just for you. With 11 core lessons plus a hip final project that pulls it all together, you'll learn how to tap this program's vast potential -whether you want to create motion graphics for network television, corporate communications, or your own work. Fully updated to cover After Effects CS4, this book presents a professional perspective on the most important features a motion graphics artist needs to learn in order to use this program effectively. You'll learn to creatively combine layers, animate eye-catching titles, manipulate 3D space, key and stabilize a shot to place it in a new environment, and use effects to generate excitement or enhance the realism of a scene. DVD contains: All exercise source material and projects, guided video tours, and movies of the finished projects.
- Author BiographyTrish and Chris Meyer are principals in Crish Design (formerly known as CyberMotion), an award-winning motion graphic design studio. The Meyers are authors of the well-known reference book Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects, considered the bible in its field, as well as the best-selling introductory After Effects/motion graphics book, After Effects Apprentice. They teach motion graphics at numerous events around the country. Crish Design has done work for NBC, ABC, HBO, Fox, TLC, New Line, and Paramount, plus corporations ranging from Apple to Xerox.
- Author(s)Chris Meyer,Trish Meyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 1200 illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.