All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a first-hand account of the harrowing troubles that a South African teenager finds herself in when a high school teacher decides to break all the rules. Warning: this book contains explicit content.
- Author BiographyTalia has been already through a lifetime of trouble before her eighteenth birthday. She has reached out for help at a very precarious time of her life, when on a tightrope balancing between childhood and adulthood. This book expands on her life experiences to date.
- Author(s)Talia Du Val
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/07/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.