All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical action plan that will walk you through the first stages after your wife has discovered your infidelity. You'll learn the things your wife is going to feel, say, and do, giving you the following: *Insight into what she is thinking and why this is so hard for her to get over *Practical advice so you kw exactly what to do at this important stage *Actual scripts so you kw what to say in response to very specific situations *Clear explanations as to why certain words and actions you think will be helpful might be making this worse!
- Author BiographyCaroline Madden is a pro-marriage therapist who specializes in helping men learn how to help their spouse heal from their affair. For over a decade she has helped countless couples rebuild their relationships after infidelity. Her style is direct and straightforward.
- Author(s)Caroline Madden Phd
- PublisherTrain of Thought Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrain of Thought Press
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.