All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Thousand-Mile Journey starts with a Single Step. From the Anak Krakatau Volca off the coasts of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia to Newfoundland in Atlantic Canada and various points in between, Shann camped out in the middle of where with next to thing in his quest to lose weight and quit smoking. The early attempts ended with little success, then things started looking up.
- Author BiographyShannon Paul is a divorced father of three and a grandfather to three(so far). He resides in Canada and at the age of 58 should know better than to be sticking himself in these ridiculous situations. In this book Shannon shares his often humorous and calamity filled adventures in his attempts to deal with addictions that have plagued him most of his adult life. As far as my top 5 list goes, food and alcohol addictions I have down pat. Drugs always scared me and I managed to steer clear of them. Gambling never really interested me and a sex addiction was never a possibility due to a serious lack of volunteers. On top of that, I still smoke. After 42 years that's something else that's going to have to come to an end.
- Author(s)Shannon Paul
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.