All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, funny, and full of verve and variety, this clever book of 22 illustrated poems about school captures what kids love to do when class lets out. Finally . Finally . Finally . BRINNNNNG!That wonderful bell begins to ring. Everyone kws that the best part of the school day is the moment it ends! After school, kids can hang out with their friends, play video games, attend music lessons, avoid chores, practice sports, do homework...well, maybe that last part isn't so great, but the rest is a blast!
- Author BiographyCarol Diggory Shields s favorite afterschool activity was reading, reading, and more reading. She is currently a children's librarian and the author of many books. She lives in northern California. Paul Meisel always loved to draw, but he also liked shooting hoops with his friends and trying to pitch a no-hitter in little league. He has illustrated more than 70 books, some of which he's also written. Paul won a 2012 ALSC Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor for his picture book See Me Run.
- Author(s)Carol Diggory Shields
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width230 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Meisel
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.