After the Boom: The Politics of Generation X by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.24+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIs the torious 'Generation X' any different from other generations in terms of its voting behavior, ecomic circumstances, or general social and political outlook? This book of original essays by distinguished political scientists, ecomists, and sociologists (some Xers themselves) will be among the first to examine patterns of political and social behavior among this least understood, yet widely maligned, generational group.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Craig is professor of political science and director of the Florida Institute for Research on Elections at the University of Florida. He is author of The Malevolent Leaders: Popular Discontent in America. Stephen Earl Bennett is professor of political science and senior research associate at the Institute for Policy Research at the University of Cincinnati. He is co-author of Living with Leviathan: Americans Coming to Terms with Big Government.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePeople, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations and the Political Process
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStephen C. Craig,Stephen Earl Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.