All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together for the first time in English the major writings of Mikhail Epstein, one of post-Soviet Russia's most prominent theoreticians of cultural studies and postmodernism. Written from a n-Western point of view yet informed by a familiarity with Western literary theory, it offers a fresh, lucid perspective on the post-communist literary scene as well as a practical and theoretical introduction to the new discipline of Russian culturology.
- Author BiographyMikhail N. Epstein is founder and former director of the Laboratory of Modern Culture, Experimental Center of Creativity, in Moscow. He is assistant professor of Russian at Emory University. Anesa Miller-Pogacar is a writer, translator, and independent scholar.
- Author(s)Michael N. Epstein
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1995
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Modern Culture S.
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight649 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byAnesa Miller-Pogacar,Anesa Miller- Pogacar
- Introduction byAnesa Miller-Pogacar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.